Wednesday 23 November 2016

Student Led Conferences

Our class has been reflecting on our learning and preparing for our parents to visit our classroom tomorrow evening and Friday for Student Led Conferences. Your child will be facilitating the Student Led Conference and I will be in the room to answer any questions you may have. 

Here are some questions for you to ask your child during his/her student led conference. These are suggestions, so please look them over and pick a few that you would like to ask:

  • What are you most proud of?
  • What would you like to learn more about?
  • It makes me proud to see that…….
  • What are you working on now?
  • Can you tell me more about...?
  • I can tell you improved in……
  • What did you find challenging this term? How can I help you?
  • Did you reach your goals?


We look forward to having you in our classroom to share our learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment